- Posted by Drew Epperley
- On May 22, 2013
- 0 Comments
- 2013 US Open Cup
MLS teams now know who they’ll face in the third round of the 2013 US Open Cup.
Here is the complete list of third-round matchups, based on U.S. Soccer’s draw, with the home team listed first:
- May 28: Richmond Kickers (USL PRO) vs. D.C. United (MLS), 7 pm ET
- May 28: Philadelphia Union (MLS) vs. Ocean City Nor’easters (PDL), 7:30 pm ET
- May 28: Orlando City SC (USL PRO) vs. Colorado Rapids (MLS), 7: 30 pm ET
- May 28: Fort Lauderdale Strikers (NASL) vs. FC Dallas (MLS), 7:30 pm ET
- May 28: Charleston Battery (USL PRO) vs. San Jose Earthquakes (MLS), 7:30 pm ET
- May 28: Rochester Rhinos (USL PRO) vs. New England Revolution (MLS), 7:35 pm ET
- May 28: Sporting Kansas City (MLS) vs. Des Moines Menace (PDL), 8:30 pm ET
- May 28: Real Salt Lake (MLS) vs. Atlanta Silverbacks (NASL), 9:30 pm ET
- May 28: LA Blues (USL PRO) vs. Chivas USA (MLS), 10:30 pm ET
- May 29: Charlotte Eagles (USL PRO) vs. Chicago Fire (MLS), 7 pm ET
- May 29: Carolina RailHawks (NASL) vs. LA Galaxy (MLS), 7:15 pm ET
- May 29: Columbus Crew (MLS) vs. Dayton Dutch Lions (USL PRO), 7:30 pm ET
- May 29: New York Red Bulls (MLS) vs. Reading United AC (PDL), 7:30 pm ET
- May 29: Tampa Bay Rowdies (NASL) vs. Seattle Sounders (MLS), 7:30 pm ET
- May 29: Houston Dynamo (MLS) vs. FC Tucson (PDL), 8:30 pm ET
- May 29: Portland Timbers (MLS) vs. Wilmington Hammerheads (USL PRO), 10:30 pm ET
Nine MLS teams on the road including Seattle and LA. Very interesting seeing teams like D.C. United and New England go against their USL-Pro affiliates as well.
Lastly, four PDL sides go through to the third round but no amateur sides like last year’s Cal FC.