With the news that Freddy Adu has signed with Major League Soccer as a non-DP, it means the club snagged him via the allocation system. You know what that means, time for an update to the order.
Chivas USA still remains the top club while Philadelphia moves to the bottom.
Below is the current MLS Allocation Order.
- Chivas USA
- Houston Dynamo
- Toronto FC
- Chicago Fire
- Sporting Kansas City
- Seattle Sounders FC
- Columbus Crew
- New York Red Bulls
- Real Salt Lake
- San Jose Earthquakes
- LA Galaxy
- FC Dallas
- Colorado Rapids
- Vancouver Whitecaps (Jay DeMerit)
- Portland Timbers (Kenny Cooper)
- D.C. United (Charlie Davies)
- New England Revolution (Benny Feilhaber)
- Philadelphia Union (Freddy Adu)