- Posted by Drew Epperley
- On November 19, 2010
- 0 Comments
- 2010 MLS MVP, David Ferreira
After the MLS State of the League address earlier this week by commissioner Don Garber there was little doubt about who won this year’s MVP award. Garber didn’t fully say it was FC Dallas striker David Ferreira but he pretty much gave it away. Well after all the formality today the league announced that Ferreira was indeed the 2010 MLS MVP.
The Colombian international raised his production in 2010, scoring 8 goals and notching 13 assists–second most in the league.
Anyone who saw his play against the LA Galaxy last week saw just how effect of a player he can be for FC Dallas. His goal against the Galaxy in the run of play was a thing of beauty.
Player Team Percentage of total vote
- David Ferreira FCD 20.0 percent
- Edson Buddle LA 18.3 percent
- Chris Wondolowski SJ 14.6 percent
- Landon Donovan LA 11.9 percent
- Sebastien Le Toux PHI 8.9 percent